value Added Services (VAS) mobile content/service provider
In Bangladesh As of year 2008/2009, Bangladesh has got over 40 million mobile subscribers out of which at least 30% are using the next generation mobile sets having GPRS, EDGE, MMS, WAP.
VAS- We Support All Operators
GrameenPhone, Robi, Airtel, Banglalink, Teletalk
Well established digital house with devoted technical professional
I-infomedia Limited started its operation in March 2006, working in mobile content development &
mobile interactive service/solution business in Bangladesh market.
I-infomedia is one of the fastest mobile content/service provider & application aggregator of Bangladesh
Within a few months of operation it is already connected with every single Telecom Operator in the country. I-Infomedia Limited is currently connected with the 6 major
operators GrameenPhone Bangladesh – a subsidiary of Telenor Norway, AKTEL – TM International
(BD) Limited, Citycell – Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited, Banglalink – ORASCOM TELECOM
Company, Teletalk – Teletalk Bangladesh Limited & Warid Telecom Bangladesh LTD. I-infomedia
intends to provide SMS based solutions to the services offered by various institutes, organization &
• Proven Technical expertise–Innovators of solutions which only exists in i-infomedia like, SMS interactive University solution, SMS based Dictionary etc.
• Well established digital house with devoted technical professional
• Strong marketing, customer support and IT force.
• Already providing, one of a kind SMS solutions to demanding institutions like
BTV (Bangladesh Television), DESH TV, MIST (Military Institute of Science & Technology), Ekttor TV, Channel 24, Independent University Bangladesh, KFC, Pizzahut & A&W.
• Strong connection with Newspaper Industries. 4 Leading daily newspapers are published online on the News Portal Management System Developed by our sister concern Colors of Bangladesh.
• Has proven expertise in the field which involves TV channel/broadcast.
• Strategic Content Partnership with the most popular FM band radio channel,
“Radio Foorti”, “Radio Dhoni”, “Radio 71”, “Colors Radio” also more than eight community radio.
• Strong print media support having an ownership of a joint venture life style event magazine FnL Dhaka.
• New marketing channels in the form of Touch screen Kiosk units in the major hotels, airport, convention centers and universities and points of interactions and Logo Vision
that will be introduced for the first time in Bangladesh
• Strong web based eZine Platform (www.colorsofbangladesh.com) Strong Shop-link and mall-link.
• Well established mobile phone & card distribution channel nationwide.
Globally data & value Added Services (VAS) is expected to exceed $50 Billion by the year
The VAS market is estimated to grow at the rate of 30-40% annually.
Globally VAS contributes to 10-13% of total telecom revenue and this figure is estimated to reach 50% by the year 2010
As of year 2008/2009, Bangladesh has got over 40 million mobile subscribers out of which at
least 30% are using the next generation mobile sets having GPRS, EDGE, MMS, WAP.
In Bangladesh mobile phone started operating with CDMA in the year 1992 by only one mobile company named Citycell. Since 1997 Grameen Phone started its business with GSM System and so on AKTEL and followed by Banglalink. Since then till now 40 million people is using mobile
Only a handful number of company is involved in mobile content development business but the presence and support in the market towards phone users are insignificant
ADVANTAGES OF SMS MEDIA
There are many reasons why SMS is highly rated as an efficient media channel. Here are some glimpses:
I-Infomedia Short Codes & Ports
Short codes, also known as short numbers are special numbers, significantly shorter than full mobile numbers, which can also be used to address SMS and MMS messages from mobile phones.
7171 Short code is dedicated to TEXT based services. 7171 Short code is derived from ‘1971’ the year
of Bangladesh’s liberation. It was selected to symbolize that epic moment.
2332(ADDA) Short code is dedicated to premium services. 2332 or ADDA is derived from the Bangla word ADDA meaning hanging out, gossiping to ones favorite pastime. Symbolizing the reflection of Bengali lifestyle & heritage.
I-Infomedia is assigned with the 7171 as an IVR PORT. Upon dialing to the number 7171 the respected audience would be able to reach VOICE based IVR services, assisted via voice based menu.
Key Client of I-Infomedia
If you take You'll Love.
Take Care of What Matters Most!
Great! Nice to Meet you